Why Conduct a Thailand Asset Search?
Zele Asset Search Thailand service uncovers the financial status of an individual or business. It is conducted for a number of reasons. For example, fraud investigation, judgment recovery, business due diligence, estate asset investigations, lawsuit or divorce. In addition, it uncovers hidden assets for the purpose of child or alimony support, case valuation-settlement. These are all legitimate purposes for conducting asset checks.
Personal or company asset searches uncover the financial status and history of an individual or company. Furthermore, they are used in premarital situations, divorce matters, child support or other legal matters. They are also used in probate matters, where the assets of a deceased or incapacitated person are not fully known.
Zele Thailand has the resources and experience to locate anyone’s or anything’s assets, no matter how difficult to find. Before you start with any expensive legal proceedings, make sure there are recoverable assets.
Contact Zele Thai Private Investigator for a Quote or More Information:
Our Asset Search Services
Zele Thai private investigator teams use a combination of different techniques to help identify and locate any financial assets. Furthermore, they have access to a broad range of sophisticated on-line databases, forensic analysis, surveillance and investigation resources. These provide us with access to critical information on individuals and businesses. We also have access to a network of highly trained professionals. They enable us to compile the most complete reports possible on individual and business assets.
Furthermore, Zele Thai Private Investigators use the most effective techniques and strategies for the individual situation and develop the best information possible in the most cost effective manner. In addition, our Thai private investigator teams conduct our asset searches in-house and do not outsource our asset checks. Contact us to discover the secrets that you need to know: fast, safe, accurate and affordable.
In some countries, assets such as land cannot be owned by foreigners, therefore it may be held in a partner partner’s family name. We can assist with that, however it may take more time and budget to complete.
Zele Thailand also offers translation, valuation and legal process service.
Types of Assets
- Source of Income: The source of a someone’s income is part of our full asset check service. In addition, we use a variety of methods to uncover the sources of income, including tax records, employment records and surveillance if working on a cash basis.
- Business Affiliation: Through a variety of means, we identify someone’s business affiliations, or associations with other businesses. For example, as partners, suppliers, staff or family.
- Intellectual Property Ownership: Trademarks, patents, websites and domains owned by someone. Valuation information can also be provided.
- Real Estate Ownership and History: Our real estate checks provide useful ownership, ownership history and mortgage information regarding properties. We can also provide valuation information based on tax and recent comparative sales transactions. This may include land, houses or condominiums. Please note, depending on the location, the real estate ownership history may or may not be available.
- Vehicles: We obtain information regarding vehicle ownership, such as vehicle, trucks, motorbikes or other. We can also provide valuation information.
- Aircraft and Watercraft : We locate aircraft and watercraft owned by someone. Asset value information may also be provided.
- Bank Accounts: We conduct searches for bank accounts held in the name of an individual or business, our search is comprehensive and we use a variety of legal methods to locate as many accounts as possible.
- Brokerage Accounts: Our brokerage account searches are discreet and locate someone’s investment accounts. We also provide information about the valuation.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: We conduct searches for safe deposit boxes.
- Other Property: Other property, which may have value sufficient to pursue may include musical instruments, coin collections, art, stock certificate and other items.
Our Thailand asset search service can also check for bankruptcies, legal judgments, and tax or other liens with our optional bankruptcy/litigation investigation service.
Using a debit or credit from a foreign bank account is one way individuals and businesses can hide assets.
This method is so common that some governments, including the IRS and UK Tax Offices have established special programs to detect individual or business entities that maintain undeclared foreign accounts. Other personal asset strategies involve concealing assets by commingling them with business or other assets. This is often called a ‘zebra’ strategy. There are also companies that provide so-called Asset Protection Services that help setup special corporate entities to hide assets, using proxy owners, directors and shareholders.
These are the top 10 greatest asset/tax abuse risk countries:
- British Virgin Islands (British Overseas Territory)
- Cayman Islands (British Overseas Territory)
- Bermuda (British Overseas Territory)
- Hong Kong
- Jersey (British Crown Dependency)
In addition, some of the most common forms of hidden assets include avoiding reporting income through tax returns or financial statements, setting up a secret bank account, for example through the use of a child’s social security number, or requesting that wages, bonuses or other compensation be deferred until after any litigation.
Do You Have a Legal Judgement Against a Person or Company?
Unfortunately it is common to obtain a legal judgement, but never collect for many reasons. The person or company cannot be found, they claim to have no assets, claim to be hospitalized, transferred asset ownership and others. We recommend that you hire an experienced Thai private investigator who will conduct the proper searches to locate assets before you spend money on costly legal action. In addition, the Thailand asset search investigation fees can usually be added in to the judgment.