Thai Private Eye | Our Policies and Promise
Zele Investigators Thailand’s relationship with our clients, partners and staff are based on trust, so we promise to:
- Comply with government laws and standards in every country where we operate
- Operate under the most highest ethical standards
- Identify, prevent, detect, and report any allegation of misconduct or violation of the law
- Implement the highest security standards to protect clients’ information you reveal or that we discover on your behalf
- Keep all information strictly confidential unless you explicitly grant us permission to share it
- Be mindful or local customs and religious practices
Our confidentiality policy covers all information and material relating to and provided by our clients as well as service staff. Furthermore, Zele Thai Private Eye can also provide a specific non-disclosure agreement or use your version after our legal review. The safety of our field staff is also of primary concern. Thus, we cannot undertake any investigations that may put our field agents or staff at risk. For example – kidnappings, stolen property, wanted criminal searches, working in dangerous areas, driving at dangerous speeds, corruption/bribery, drug-related, stalking, hacking, criminal-related or other.
All information related to and provided by our clients and service staff is treated as confidential and stored in a safe, secure place. Only appropriate information technology tools are able to control access theinformation. Furthermore, such information is stored only if it is current and necessary to undertake tasks relating to service delivery. The time limit for storage of general non-active information will be 3 months, where there is a legal requirement to do so. Where there is no such legal requirement, information is stored for an appropriate period of time, normally 6 months. Zele Investigators Thailand security staff are responsible for the destruction of confidential papers or documents when finished and deleting them from computer files.